12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Co-presented by the Skeleton Park Arts Festival.
The Porch Jazz Parade (entering its sixth year!) offers a fun romp through the streets with pit stops for concerts along the way. At each location, local jazz ensembles will play a half-hour set—dance in the streets or bring a portable lawn chair and relax. Kid and family-friendly!
This year’s parade will be lead by the amazing WHAT CHEER? BRIGADE, with the following porch locations:
- 303 Montreal St: PAUL MORRISON
- 133 Charles St: BINKY SWINGS
- 32 Patrick St: SPENCER EVANS
- 13 Redan St: TALK OF THE STREET
- Skeleton Park: INSIDE OUT
For more information, please check the Skeleton Park Arts Festival website.